The focus of this module will be on the development of leadership skills required to accept senior managerial responsibilities. In addition, staff involved in international operations will need specific social and intercultural competence in counseling, communicating and negotiating. The unit will therefore focus on both cognitive and applied points of view as well as aspects of intercultural training and communication.
- fundamentals of leadership
- principles and rules of intercultural communication
- aspects of the negotiation process in specific cultural settings
- essentials of intercultural communication
- cultural sensitivity (verbal and non - verbal communication)
- managing intercultural relationships