advanced business development and strategy
Phone: +1 (1)704/9609429
- Born in 1973
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Organizational Leadership from Regent University in Virginia Beach (2008) with Dr. Paul Carr (Chair) – Topic of Dissertation: “Transference of Self-Efficacy Beliefs From Leaders to Followers and Its Link to Perceptions of Leaders Being Transformational.”
- Three years of experience as the Program Director for the BS Business Management and Leadership Program
- Starting in August 2010 as professor of Business Administration at Pfeiffer University
- Four years of professional experience with US Army Europe as a civilian contractor in leadership and community development, stationed at USAG Hohenfels in Bayern, Germany.
- Board Director of the Art Factory in Kandern, Germany
- Ongoing professional and graduate workshop facilitator in cross-cultural competencies, international business, and global strategy.
- Eight years of professional experience at director level at three different organizations with increasing scope of responsibility and leadership.
Howard, C.S. (2015). The role of character in leadership formation. Proceedings of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences.
Frazier, B. R., Howard, C. S., Bellmore, I., & Fellows, K.L. (2015) “The dark art and craft of toxic leadership” Southern States Communication Association Annual Conference, Tampa, FL.
Howard, C.S. & Irving, J.A. (2014). The impact of obstacles defined as leadership antecedents on resilience in leadership formation. Management Research Review, 37, 5, pp. 466-478.
Howard, C.S. (2013). Doing Well By Doing Good: Guiding A New Generation. Business Today, July, p. 27.
Howard, C.S. & Irving, J.A. (2013). The impact of obstacles and developmental experiences on resilience in leadership formation. Proceedings of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 20(1), 679-687.
Howard, C.S. & Irving, J.A. (2012). The role of obstacles in leadership formation. Proceedings of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 19(1), 433-442.
Irving, J. A., Howard, C.S., & Matteson, J. (2004). Framing metanarrative: The role of metanarrative in leadership effectiveness through the production of meaning. Proceedings of the American Society of Business and Behavioral Sciences, 11(1), 738-750.