international marketing | intercultural communication
STUDIES IN ITALY
07.1976 Secondary School Liceo F. Lussana, Bergamo
08.07.1980 University of Bergamo Degree in Economics
17.12.1993 University of Urbino Degree in Sociology
16.07.1984 – 07.09.1984 Saint Joseph's University, Philadelphia (USA). ELS English Course, Certificate T.O.E.F.L.
01.10.1984 – 18.12.1984 Saint Joseph' s University, Philadelphia (USA). Courses in Marketing MBA: “Consumer Behaviour” & “Marketing Research”
ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE IN ITALY
- Since 1982 University of Bergamo Teaching Assistant of Prof. Alberto Marino in “Marketing Research Techniques”.
- Since 1985 University of Bergamo Senior Lecturer in several Marketing Seminars and tutor of numerous graduation thesis.
- Since 1995 University of Bergamo Teacher in “Marketing”.
- Since 1996 University of Bergamo Teacher in “ Marketing Internazionale”.
- Since 2002 University of Bergamo Partnership with Missouri University, USA: Teacher in “International Marketing” for Italian and American students (in English).
- Since 2005 University of Bergamo Researcher
- Since 2012 University of Bergamo Associate Professor
- Since 2013 University of Bergamo Professor of Marketing Strategies
- Since 2013 University of Bergamo Director School of Management (S.d.M.)
AREAS OF RESEARCH
1. Customer retention
2. Consumer behaviour
3. Cross-cultural communication
4. Marketing of services
5. ITER model